Thursday, December 11, 2008

So Sad :(


Yesterday (was) and the next few days will be some very sad moments.


Yesterday was 4 months since my dad passed away. I was so proud because I didn't shed a tear about that, but my friend Nina came over, and it was her last day here. She was planning on going out to BAA Bars with us for the last time, but then changed her mind. I responded with "You do know that we'll probably never see each other again right?" and she started to cry which made me start to tear up, which made everyone else start to cry. This was while we were pre-gaming at my house, so it probably looked like we were a bunch of emotional drunks or something haha. Today, Nina left. Again, we all started to tear up. Nina was one of my closest friends while I was over here, and it was so hard to say good-bye to her. I really hope I can see her sometime later once I'm able to save up some money for a visit of some sort.


I started packing today. My bags are so heavy! I can't believe that I leave on Saturday. It's really upsetting. I don't want to leave yet; it feels like I just got here. Everything that I've done so far seems like it really didn't happen and that these past 3 months were a dream. Everything kind of happened in a daze. I wish I had more time.


Monday, some friends and I went to Chill. I might be going one more time tomorrow because my friend Rob is having a huge Christmas/Going Away party and they are planning on stopping by Chill for a little bit. Monday was a lot of fun though. Amber did something crazy, but it's inappropriate to talk about on here haha. That was just a little reminder for me so I don't forget about it. Wednesday, I had my final for one of my classes. It went alright. I don't think I did horrible, but hopefully I'll get an A in the class :) Then last night we went to BAA Bars for the last time. Again, I had a blast while I was there.


I have a load of laundry in the dryer right now. That's the last of my clothes. My room is beginning to empty little by little. It's sad because it's going to feel like I was never in this room once I move out. I just need to know that the impact that I had while I've been here was with the friends that I made. I will always remember them, and hopefully they will always remember me (ha, who am I kidding...of course they'll remember me! ;)


P.S. The picture is just some of my friends at BAA Bars last night. Their names are Caroline, Jenn, Shannon, Amber, Rob (whos is cut off haha), Amy, Mandi, and Christina) We didn't have enough room to fit everyone in sadly.

2 comments:

ms. teacakes said...

I'm going to miss you terribly, Jeff!

Gracie-Lou said...

I'll miss your random drawings in our stupid Romanticism class, Jeff! <3