Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Productive Day

So I've been feeling the pressure of all the work I have to do before I leave here. I can't believe that I leave in about 23 days. It's unreal! I have no idea where the past 2 months went. I have so much homework to do though because silly me waited till the last minute to do most of it :)

Today though, I did so much. I finished one of my 2,000 word papers yay! But I went to class, went to the market to get another piece of luggage for all my souveniers, got some lunch, fixed my camera (because I thought it broke but I just needed a new battery), got a haircut, went to ASDA, baked a cake and big cookie for my friends, wrote my paper, watched a movie, and finished my paper. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but it took forever to do all of that today.

This weekend we have a field trip to Windsor Castle where the queen lives. It should be nice. I don't know what else we're doing on that trip, but it'll be cool. Some friends and I booked tickets to go see Rainman on Saturday in London. It's that movie with Tom Cruise, but it was made into a play, and Josh Hartnett is the main character in it, so hopefully we'll get to see him and possibly meet him at the stage door after the show.

Nothing else is really going on though. Before I know it, I'm going to have to start packing my bags :(

Can't wait to see all of you though!

No comments: