Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 17, 2008


Last night our group was given a pub tour, or as our group called it, we went "pubbing". After we hit about 3-4 pubs we made our way to this 3 floor club called BAA Bar. It was a ton of fun, and I had a great time. Everyone seems more responsible here. The drinking age is 18, and I've only been here for about 4 days, and it doesn't seem like it's a bad idea for a country to have such a younger drinking age.

I've never seen people dance for so long. Basically it seems like people drink and get buzzed then dance it all off then do it all over again. My feet are KILLING me. I can't keep up. I'm probably walking 6-10 miles more a day than what I'm used to. I'll eventually get used to it, but my pinky toe hurts so bad haha.

I still don't have internet in my flat, and it's so annoying! I want to talk with all of you so bad and get that video of my flat up on youtube so you can all see how amazing it is.

Yesterday, I got another roommate. I haven't had the chance to talk with her yet, but I just met her real quick and introduced myself. She is from Romania so I'm hoping to talk more with her just so I can hear more about other countries.

Tomorrow is our first field trip. We're going to do a tour of Canterbury and visit the Cathedral. I wish I could start uploading all my pictures for you guys to see, but hopefully we get internet within the next 2 weeks or so.

Alright well I think that's about it. I miss and love you all so much!

Until next time...
p.s. that's part of their campus in the picture

1 comment:

Daaa...Jerija? said...

Daaaa...Jeff Jeff? Adam and I just read your recent blogs. I can't believe you forgot a towel!!! :( Anyways, sounds like you're having an amazing time. I miss you a lot, and I will call you soon. I don't want to use up all your minutes though. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow. Get the youtube video of your flat up soon I want to see where you are!!! Love and miss you!