Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sundays...

So I guess Sundays are not a good day to travel in England since stores and mostly everything close by 4pm.

A few friends and I went up to Whitstable again for the markets, and then we made our way to Sandwich because we thought it was a cool name for a city and heard that it was fun there. Since we got to Sandwich at about 4-ish all the stores were closed, and there wasn't anything to do besides eat. Whitstable was a lot of fun though. I had one of the most delicious sandwiches there, and we sat on the beach for awhile where we watched little children picking at the remains of dead crabs that washed to shore haha.

Nothing spectacular happened today though. Some friends and I are starting to book trips or plays. I just booked "State of Matter" which is a show with 8 people where they do crazy acrobatics, "gravity defying moves", break dancing etc. I'm going to that on October 13th once I get back from London.

That's about all that happened today. I learned not to travel on Sundays, and Sandwich isn't as fun as it sounds...I forgot the sheet with my address again, but hopefully I'll remember it tomorrow. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jefff!!! (ill post this on ur blog thing too) i heard her new song and thought of you! do not buy the cd, i am going to mail it to you on december 2nd when it comes out (her bday also!) and there r two ppl in my english class n they remind me of me n u :( ive tried callin ur cell even tho its off. i keep calling, idk why lol but GUESSS WHAT!!! well first of all i hav like sooo much to tell u .... haha u cant even imagine! well, ya u can cuz its me :) lol jus kiddin.. but yah im transfering hahaa for sure!!! i am gunna b closer to u if i dont go bak to isu... cuz then its prob uofi. call me we need to talk! or like respond to me on here.. i miss you and tell the prince i say hey boy n ill see him soon ;) oh yah i bought a car! a 2008 black convertable!! im gunna drive it to come see u !! lol. but yehh im gunna come visit sooo u need to call me! passports only take like 3 weeks at the longest now :)




--idk how to make a regular post, all this info is made up underneath me...