Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Address

Here is the correct address that you can send me goodies too (and hurry!)

FOR A FULL TIME STUENT STUDYING IN THE UK
JEFFREY THOMAS BANIA
CARE OF-INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
AG46
CANTERBURY CHRISTCHURCH UNIVERSITY
NORTH HOLMES ROAD
CANTERBURY
KENT
CT1 1QL
ENGLAND
I was probably in the worst mood I've been in since I've been here this morning. It started last night just because everything kind of added up to my boiling point last night. I didn't know if I had a class today, so I had to come to the library to use the computers early enough to figure it out on my own. It took 10 minutes just to get onto a computer. I'm trying to book trips, but it's hard because I still don't have the internet. I don't know if I can go to all the trips I want because of classes/homework. My toilet doesn't work. My hands are dry as hell. I need to start planning my schedule for Spring at ISU. I don't know; I'm just complaining.
So now that I've figured out my class and that it would transfer, I feel a lot better. I was just really upset not knowing if I would miss it and be behind on work etc.
Whatever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll buy you that miracle hand stuff and send it over to you. But only if I can get a post card!!
-Lauren

Jeffrey Bania said...

haha, i'll try, what's your address? i haven't even thought of sending post cards out, but i saw some funny ones