Friday, September 12, 2008

Today is the day

I can't believe it. Today is the day I fly out to England. Words really can't describe what I'm feeling right now. It's difficult to compile a single thought because my mind seems to be racing in circles.

My bags are all packed (kind of), and I'm pretty sure I'm ready. I have to admit that it really hasn't hit me yet that I'm leaving for 3 months to live in a different country. No, I'm not nervous or scared as many of you have asked or even thought of asking. This has been one of my dreams since Jr. High School, and it's incredible to see it all unfold right before my eyes. I'm waiting for the moment when I walk into my room and let my bags drop to the floor; maybe then I'll finally realize it's all come true.

I'm not sure what else to say. I hope you all are able to keep up with my blog, but I also hope I'm able to keep up with it each day or every other day. It may be difficult to try to keep contact with all of you. I never realized how many close friends or family members I have that just wanted to talk to me while I'm there to make sure everything is alright and I'm having a good time. I want to say thank you to all of you for your support, love, thoughts, and prayers. It really does mean a lot to me to see that this is not something I have to do on my own without the support from others.

Until next time...

England...here I come!

No comments: