Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things are good

So I've finally had all my classes, and I have a shit ton of reading to do. Not just reading in textbooks, but actually reading in novels such as Great Expectations, The Canterbury Tales, King Lear, Dr. Faustos, A Passage to India, a lot of poems, and more. That's what I get for taking 3 literature classes at one time! So I've been reading a lot basically.

My flat is full now! We got our last roommate yesterday. Her name is Emma and she is loud and British and I love it. There are 2 Americans, 2 Romanians, and 2 Brits. The house is still very quiet though, and Emma and I are really the only people who have been loud and socializing a lot. There is one other guy than me, but he never comes out of his room!

Oh well. Yesterday was very stressful, but things went so much better today. I got my last book (hopefully the last one), and it's HUGE.

So I'm in this management office and it started to smell really bad like hydrogen peroxide. So everyone started to smell their computers haha, and it turns out it's my adapter. Great...it never happened in my room so I wonder if it's just the power surge I was using. I don't know, but my battery is going to go out, and I have a lot to do still on the internet (like booking a trip to Italy!)

Miss and love you all

No comments: