Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last Night

So last night was simply amazing. We had a party at our flat and played beer pong/flippy cup, and it was packed. I had so much fun! It was very cool just because so many people here have either never played it or never heard of it so it's funny to see them play for their first time. A lot happened, some of which I can't even remember happening ;) but all in all it was an awesome night. I would write about some stories, but it might be inappropriate for everyone to be able to read ;). Everyone had a good time though and nothing was broken!

After class on Thursday, H&M had a discount sale going on for students so a group of us went over there. I got a new jacket just because the one I brought isn't very dressy, and people here are very dressed up usually. I love it though; it's so nice. I also got 2 shirts and a zip-up, but I'm returning the zip-up. I also got another back pack that would be better for the traveling I'm going to be doing, and a new pair of shoes because the ones I brought aren't "allowed" in clubs. They don't really want light shoes/gym shoes. Whatever, so I spent a decent amount of money, but I needed that stuff.

I just booked a trip to Scotland. The tour takes us to Edinburgh, Loch Ness, and Highlands. We also have a day to do whatever we want so were going to visit Mary King's Close which is basically a preserved underground city that is supposedly haunted. I go December 5th so it's going to be very cold, but I have my new jacket to keep me warm! I'm just worried because finals week is right after that, but it's my last big trip, and it's right before I go home too.

I need to do some more research on Italy. I'm pretty sure I'm going, but I just have to look around for prices on flights and trains. A few friends and I are planning on flying into Milan to visit my friend that studied at my high school, then taking a train to Rome to visit a friend who is studying abroad there. I can't wait!

I'm reading so much...ugh...to read a Shakespear book by yourself in one week not knowing what you should be looking for or what to be reading for is very annoying. The professors here are basically just guides for their students. They just tell us to read some book before the next class, and then you get an assignment. I don't know, I'm still getting used to it.

I think that's about it. Today was basically a chill out/do homework day because of last night.

Miss and love you all!

No comments: