Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweet

I just got done booking my flight and hostel for Rome. We are planning on spending 4 days there Nov. 14-17. The whole Milan idea didn't work out because it was too expensive :(.

On Monday night, a group of us went to Chill night club. It was so much fun, so packed, and it was neon night. Everyone was dressed in bright colors and there were a lot of black lights in there. Seeing that I don't own anything very bright colored my roomie bought this neon hair dye that lasts for the night, so my hair was green, and I looked ridiculous haha. It was still a lot of fun though.

I'm so excited for this Friday. It's our 3rd field trip, and we're going to London. One thing we're going to see is St. Paul's Cathedral, and they are currently filming the Sherlock Home movie which stars Jude Law. All other tours were cancelled due to the movie except ours and a few others, so we've been told that there is a VERY good chance we might see him. That'd be so cool. I don't think I've ever really seen a famous person haha.

I have to go though because we're about to book this 4 hour tour of the Vatican!

Miss you all

No comments: