Thursday, October 2, 2008

YAY

So whoever is praying for me back at home...keep doing it because it's obviously working. Things have been going much smoother over here now. I'm only worried about planning my classes for Spring at ISU right now. Other than that, things seem to be going very well.

I woke up this morning to the loud clunkings of the men working outside. I finally got up and realized that they were putting grass in and also installing internet!!!!! I should have internet in my flat by Monday hopefully. I will be able to talk to some of you over Skype finally!!!

I've never read so much in my life. I think I'm juggling 4 books right now for my classes, and there are more to read soon. That's not even including the papers I have to write. Ick...I really don't like it just because I'm not going to be able to actually enjoy the books.

I didn't finish booking my Italy trip yet, but once that's done I have to start researching Amsterdam. I'm hoping to go right after Halloween and stay there for 2 days. It should be fun!

I can't remember if I mentioned this, but they sell hot dogs in a can here. My roommate and I were shopping, and we really had a taste for a hot dog. We were in the cold food section and couldn't find them so we finally asked somebody where the hot dogs were, and he led us to the canned food sections. I bought them anyway and tried them. They aren't bad at all. They still taste like hot dogs.

We're planning on having another party tomorrow but at my place this time. I made a friend over here who djs, and he is going to bring his music over and dj for us. My new roomie is going to bring her friends though so I think our house might be kind of full. It'll be fun though. Tequila is so expensive over here! A bottle of Jose Cuervo was $32...CRAZY

I have my American Dream class in 20 minutes though so I better head out.

Peace

No comments: